Well...money has been tight. We had a few things to fix in the cafe etc. But don´t worry we are enjoying ourselves.
But I thought how can I get my obsession with action figures taken care of.
Then it hit me. In 2009 I spent a thousand bucks on Jakks wrestling figures. Seperated what I wanted and was trying all these years to sell the rest in the cafe to NO luck. I think I have sold 40 total...Not many like wrestling in Saltillo I suppose. When Mattel came out with their versions, well it made me hate Jakks. I hate the huge thunder thighs on them etc. I hope Mattel does every single Jakks figure ever done so I can be free of the collection. So...I brought a few with me to the flea market...and am so thankful that the people there decided to trade with me.
1. Toybiz Banshee- he is missing his plastic wings...Gotta have Ray fix that pronto.
2. Hasbro Rhino- Needed a Rhino figure. The Disney pvc is my favorite version of him though.
3.Imaginext mechsuit- Awesome! I will have it battle my Super Powers Superman figure.
4.BTAS-Two Face- This is the Twoface figure I wanted. The best one.
5.Last Action hero Ax guy- oh yeah. A serial killer for my Batman to capture. Gotta have Ray make his Ax though.
6. Mattel basic Tyson Kidd- I wish his tag partner DH Smith was there but oh well. Glad to have him.
7. Mattel basic Zack Ryder- Maybe I will tag Kidd and Ryder together?
8. Mattel elite dolph ziggler- The almost showstopper. Elites are so much better than basics.
So all in all I love it. Got to trade some extra crappy Titan Tron Live figures and got stuff I actually wanted.