Had the fortune of going to the pulgas again. So glad!
Ultimate Rhino baby! I so wish I had found the Toybiz Web Trap one instead but this one will do I suppose.
Another Batman to throw on the fire....Ehrm...collection that is. That is right I am collecting any and all Batman I can find in the 5 inch scale. Got a clone saga in my head involving Bruce Wayne. To play that out I gotta get more batmen! I currently only have 4. I guess this one makes 5.
YES! I found the new 3.75 multiverse Mr. Freeze. No gun of course but Ray can fix that up in a jiffy.
I also found MU black widow and Thor but since I already had them I left them for someone else. See? I am nice like that.
I know the title is a little strange. These are mostly figures I had forgot about or just discovered that I think would make playtime exciting. Numbered 1 to 10 as number 1 is the most one I want right now. That taste may change next week. Who knows? But here it is now.
1. 12 inch Gi Joe Sand Scorpion! I saw this figure and want it bad. I can just imagine the pics I can get of him vs. my custom Avengers Goliath. It would be awesome.
2. These power rangers villians. Normally I hate power rangers but I think these villians could be good MU Avengers foes or indeed Batman animated etc.
3. Creatureplicas Yeti. Now I know I already made a Snow Giant with my Big John Studd LJN figure, but these would fight the MU Avengers like no one could. Look at them! They probably cost an arm and a leg so I can probably rule them out for my lifetime.
4. Disney Hercules ICE figure- Wow. He looks amazing. I can see Thor trekking through the snow covered mountains and accidently running into this monster. It would be an epic battle.
5. Hasbro or Kenner Death Star Droid 12 inch- Never been into 12 inch figures...But I can just envision about 4 of these guys that the Avengers have to fight. They could be doombots or something. Just cool as heck.
6. Mcfarlane the Horrid- Could you imagine 4 of these guys attacking the MU Xmen? Would be so cool. Because remember...army building is only 4. Anymore and you are an asshole hoarder.
Like the guy above that has all these Sentinels. MAJOR asshole hoarder, greedy piece of shit. There is no way to play with all of these. That is why 4 is the perfect number. Where was I? Oh yeah, number 7....
7. 2002 MOTU Roboto- You could customize them a little bit and put a Cobra insignia on them ...Instant Giant B.A.T.S. That would be a foursome army to deal with.
8. Papo Werewolf- Having 4 surround your party would be frickin awesome!
9. Safari Desert dragon- Awesome. I imagine burying them in the sand and come up to attack our weary desert troopers. A complete surprise attack. I see Roadblock unloading his heavy machine gun in panic.
10. Tomb Raider life shadow- Whoa! These things are scary! Never saw most of these in the stores due to being down here for 10 years now but hey....I think they would make great MU Dr. Strange villains.
Still doing a little wrestling things once and awhile. These figures had to have something extra.
Ray added necklaces to the Hardy Boyz. I thought it brought something new to them.
Bone necklaces for the Wild Samoans! Now they look complete!
When George Steele first came out he was hairy. I had that figure. Then later releases had the hair painted on. When Dad died I sold my hairy one. So I had Ray put hair on this painted on one. He looks MUCH better now. Isn´t it gross?
I was just saying after doing the staff for Twitch of Toy Story and I wanted more Heman figures. Well Santa was at the pulgas today and I got some.
I paid about $3 for each one. I figure it was quite a steal. They would have been more on Ebay with shipping! LOVE having some of this line back again. Never owned Stinkor before but had all the others. Kobra Khan, Stinkor, Triclops, MerMan, Webstor, and Clawful.
Also I got the heroic warriors. RamMan, Mechanek, Stratos, and Buzzoff.
Of course I will have Ray do a complete restoration on them one day. I feel much better about Mexico. I can really see me getting my old collection back down here.
Remember when the AWA Remco guys I found attacked MOTU Whiplash?
Well the new MOTU did a counter strike to help Whiplash-one of their own.
The evil warriors corner the AWA Remco guys and a historic beatdown occurs!
Triclops and Merman take out Ric Flair!
Stinkor and Khan slap the beejesus out of one of the Longriders! Absolute chaos!
Clawful and Webstor strike down the other two...Zybysco will be feeling that in the morning!
I cannot tell you how happy I am. My Heman collection was SO small! Now it has grown in size. Who knows what else I will find at the pulgas as the days go by!
BUT NOW I AM EXCITED!
Around the 10 minute mark. Did I HEAR that correctly? They want to do characters that were never made in this style again after 30 years? Someone is pulling my leg. So my want of collecting them got even more intense. GIDDY UP!
I just didn´t like the original MOTU Whiplash. The number one reason was his tail was TOO short! He couldn´t hit anyone with it!
So not too long ago I found a whiplash without his tail. Some kid had ripped it off. So instead of having Ray make a new one...I decided to change this toy. I hope one day to find one with a complete tail.
So I typed up Dragon Man on Google. This guy came up. I figured why not?
Whiplash got a beating under the AWA Remco guys earlier in the year. He had a life altering experience from it.
He changed! Yeah I had Ray repaint him...Throw on some shoulder pads.
I think it came out ok. I probably should have gone with a complete restoration though.
I loved the Batman movies when they came out. I had most of the variant Batman figures. It always bothered me that they always gave the kenner Batman figures a black cape. It had nothing to do with their wonky variant.
Well I found 3 figures down here and decided to have Ray customize them.
First one is a Val Kilmer Batman forever figure. I had Ray do the exact color cape on him. I LOVE IT! So frickin cool. I hope to find other Kenner variants down here.
Second is the Chartruse Bat! Oh yeah. Same color too.
This third is probably my favorite of the three. Look at that.
Ray even did the back of it. So psyched to customize these. My whole plan is to do a Jackyl-Clone Saga storyline except with Batman-Bruce Wayne.
So I bought this Sentinel when it first came out. I was unimpressed with the color design. It didn´t LOOK like a Sentinel. Then come to find out Hasblow releases the correctly colored Sentinel as an exclusive. Who do they think they are? So I had Ray go to work.
Ray painted it the way it is supposed to be.
Now he looks like a frickin Sentinel!
I think I will have him repaint the face to be a little pinkish. Like the cartoon.
Ok...I had Ray end up painting it pinkish. Just like the cartoon. I am super happy with it. Now I have a proper Sentinel to plague my Xmen.
I might change some of the wires to silver, red and blue though.