2. Taco Bell- Yeah this came in at number two for me. I LOVE Taco Bell in the states..Most Mexicans hate it though. They call it the Gringo version. But hey, it is what I was raised on. I miss the Beef Meximelts etc. The combo meals. And oh the fruit punch!
3. Wendy´s- I am not a huge fan of Wendy´s but I am listing it here for one reason. Saltillo used to have a wendy´s but it went out of business. It needs to come back in a bad way! They always had the best burgers. Well, next to Monster Cafe of course.
4. Arby´s- I SO miss the roast beef sandwiches and potato cakes. I mean just look at them.
The potato cakes of Arby´s are legendary. Full of grease. They were so good. Like drops of heaven in your mouth.
5. Dunkin Donuts- All kinds of donuts one could want. Blueberry, even carrot donuts I think I remember.
6. Krispy Kreme donuts- Yup, I just went there. There is a Krispy Kreme in Laredo Texas and wifey and I always grab two dozen before returning to Mexico. We need one here.
7. Chick fila- What can you say about the best chicken sandwich ever? With the little pickles and WAFFLE fries! This would be a hit in Saltillo. There are so many chicken places here already. Pollo Loco, pollo feliz etc. How about one more?
8. Long John Silvers- Awesome greasy fish place. We gotta get this here. There are not that many fish places around.
9. Sbarro- Awesome italian fast food. I love Olive Garden more but Sbarro was always in the malls in America. Great lasagna!
10. Schlotzkys deli- Dad and I used to get the best pizzas and subs here.