2. Under the Red Hood Jason Todd- I think this figure came with the DVD. I haven't seen the movie yet but knew who he was. I READ where the Joker killed him back when it happened in 86.
3. Mr. Fantastic MU figure- I bought the boxed set of them with Herbie and thought the costumes sucked on Reed and Sue. SO glad to get this one. THIS is my Reed. This one was from the Secret Wars two pack with Ultron. Boy, I wish I had found Ultron too.
4. Klaw MU figure- FRICKING KLAW! WOW! I thought I would never have this figure as the Secret Wars Twopack with Cap is the ONLY way you can get him. I was resigned to never owning him. Wow. This was the highlight of the haul of hauls. Remember how crazy for MU I was last year? This guy just got me back on track!
5. Green Lantern movie Abin Sur- I have Sinestro, Kilowog, and an Alien from two years ago. They were at closeout here. But not this guy. SO glad I have him. I only need Tomar Re, GL, and a few Guardians to complete the set.
6. Doc Ock munchkin- Remember how I hate deformed or little figures? Well I still do. I will be ripping this little guy's arms out and putting them on a better Doc Ock one day. Perhaps if I ever find a Secret Wars one....They NEVER have their arms in them.