Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 resolutions for Monster Cafe!

Who would have thought 2014 would be here?  I sure as hell didn't.  When I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses they promised the end would be JUST around the corner etc.  That was in 2006 when they had a convention called "Our deliverance is near"  Sorry...8 years is NOT near.  Liars...

Anyway with regards to blogging and resolutions since I have been doing it over a year I am thinking about changing some stuff.

1. I have been posting everyday on other people's blogs with comments etc.for a year and they never post on mine nor do they ever add me to their blogroll.  Well that stops now.  Tired of kissing ass as the new blogger in town.  I will be deleting them from my blogroll.

2. I will only have blogs on my blogroll that I actually enjoy.  Again no more kissing ass.

Now for non blog stuff...

3. I will workout more this year.  My next project for my metal guy after he does what he is doing now is to to a barbell set.  All fixed barbells.  12 in all .  I used to be a hoss!  I quit working out for about 3 years now.  Well that all changes.

4. Finish my wrestling projects and go to something else.  In fact the next thing I will make with my artist is somewhat off the beaten path but it fills me with such nostalgia that I gotta have it.

5. Send off care packages.  I gotta take care of some bills etc. and when they are done I will attend to this.

6. Discover who I am in the realm of politics.  I am largely republican as I have found out.

7. Get more actual toys instead of making my own.  Like Reis I want to start a shelf of epic nostalgia.  I wanna get some toys from my childhood.

4 comments:

  1. Why go with fixed barbells over the adjustable weight ones? Less down time between sets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I hate changing rungs on weights.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it is a bit of a pain switching them up. Plus, I was always worried I'd end up with a weight landing on my foot if I didn't fasten them on correctly.

      Delete