Who would have thought 2014 would be here? I sure as hell didn't. When I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses they promised the end would be JUST around the corner etc. That was in 2006 when they had a convention called "Our deliverance is near" Sorry...8 years is NOT near. Liars...
Anyway with regards to blogging and resolutions since I have been doing it over a year I am thinking about changing some stuff.
1. I have been posting everyday on other people's blogs with comments etc.for a year and they never post on mine nor do they ever add me to their blogroll. Well that stops now. Tired of kissing ass as the new blogger in town. I will be deleting them from my blogroll.
2. I will only have blogs on my blogroll that I actually enjoy. Again no more kissing ass.
Now for non blog stuff...
3. I will workout more this year. My next project for my metal guy after he does what he is doing now is to to a barbell set. All fixed barbells. 12 in all . I used to be a hoss! I quit working out for about 3 years now. Well that all changes.
4. Finish my wrestling projects and go to something else. In fact the next thing I will make with my artist is somewhat off the beaten path but it fills me with such nostalgia that I gotta have it.
5. Send off care packages. I gotta take care of some bills etc. and when they are done I will attend to this.
6. Discover who I am in the realm of politics. I am largely republican as I have found out.
7. Get more actual toys instead of making my own. Like Reis I want to start a shelf of epic nostalgia. I wanna get some toys from my childhood.