Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Controversial Thursday- People I would like to slap or at least shout at.

It is Controversial Thursday where again I make an ass out of myself detailing my innermost thoughts....And here goes.  This one is about things that irk me so much, that I wanna slap or shout at.
 That stupid game where little girls say some kind of mantra and slap hands in a pattern.  I do not think it is simply Pattycake.  I will put this in the shout at catagory because I moved to Mexico to get away from it but it seems it crosses international boundaries.  The little Mexican girls do it here too in Spanish.  I want to scream at the top of my lungs like Arnold Schwarzneggar did in Kindergarten Cop!  SHUT UP!!!!!!
Not only do they do it...as disturbing as it is...But they also do it at EXTREMELY inappropiate times.  Drinking your cafe lattes in the Monster Cafe is NOT the place to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment