1. THE Muppet Movie- Every kid saw this in 1979. I was no exception. Have not found anything muppety down here in Saltillo.
2. THE Notebook- Saw this movie after Dad died. Broke my heart. I was in tears leaving the theater with my then GF Jill. Whatever happened to her?
3. THE Pack- This was also on HBO back in the day. Killer dogs. I still love dogs to this day though.
4. THE Rescuers- The original is great. 1978 I think it was. Didn't care much for the sequel. But hey...This DVD comes with both!
5. THE Running Man- Arnold at his finest. Hey Christmas Tree!
6. THE Seduction- This movie made me horny as a kid. Seriously. Got me all tittlulated.
7. THE Stepfather- The sleeper hit of 1988. Dad and I loved this film. Waitaminute...Who am I here?
8. THE Sword and the Sorcerer- Someone's attempt to cash in on the Conan craze. Sadly probably will never be released on DVD.
9. THE World according to Garp- I liked this quirky little film.
10. THE Thing- This is the prequel of 2012. Gotta see it. And hey I needed a number 10.