I must have these!
1. Salem's lot- I want the full TV movie. The entire enchilada! I have it on VHS and it is severely edited.
2. Saturday the 14th- This is $40 on frickin Amazon. That pisses me off! I really want this film.
3. Searching for Bobby Fischer- Again...It is $60 on Amazon. What is going on? The DVD is going out because of Blu-Ray. Why are these DVD's so frickin expensive?
4. She's having a baby- The music alone is for me to buy this one.
5. Shockwaves- Saw this LATE at night on the Movie Channel. Nazi zombies. What can you not love?
6. Sid and Nancy- this was my bible back in 1987. I was a punk kid and followed this movie almost every day.
7. Silver Bullet- I just watched this on Youtube the other day. Like it that this DVD comes with the Dead Zone.
8. Six Weeks- Why this hasn't been released I will never know. It is such a sweet movie with Moore hot off of his Arthur fame.
9. Surburbia- Another one that was my punk Bible when I was a kid. It is also on Youtube.
10. Somewhere in time- You want to romance your wife? This IS the movie for you.
Bonus...Student bodies- The movie kind of sucks. But man did it suck me in the movie channel whenever it would come on.