Friday, August 2, 2013

One year of blogging today!

http://monstercafesaltillo.blogspot.mx/2012/08/just-look-around-monster-cafe.html

Yup...It all started with the blogpost above about taking a little tour around Monster Cafe.  What a year it's been!  I started out wanting to talk about my cafe mostly...Sharing pics of it.  Then I heavily got into the Marvel Universe line and showcased what I could find in Mexico.  Then THAT dried up....

I started on Thursdays doing Controversial Thursdays....Things that pissed me off or stuff I noticed that was controversial and I wanted to talk about etc.

I came out that I left Jehovah's Witnesses.  That was a HUGE blog for me.  Over 1,500 people saw my post then.

Then somehow now my blog has turned into making wrestling playsets.  Who would have thought?  Well I decided to break that tradition for a week and I commissioned something else entirely to be made non wrestling wise.  So look for it soon.

I am still continuing the ever not popular Wednesday Wishlist.  So don't keep a lookout for that.  HAHA....

All in all it has been good.  Some bloggers sent me some toys.  Cal, Action figure adventures, and Leigh.  I cannot believe I have not been to the United States since last November!  We ordered the doors to be made of steel for the cafe to have a little more protection when we are gone and only one has been made and installed.   So we are halfway there.  I have goodie packs ready to go.  This metal guy is just slow as Christmas.

Thanks to everyone that has commented and I hope to continue even moreso!

14 comments:

  1. Wow... I didn't know my tribute post was going to be the day before your 1 year anniversary. That worked out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first year! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats good Hobgoblin one this momentous day...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reaching more people for sure. Gotta keep on truckin!

      Delete
  4. Congrats Hobby and continue the great work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Will do. I still have GOT to get that camera.

      Delete
  5. Congrats on one year on a great blog. Keep up the fantastic work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those doors must be the most complex and impenetrable doors ever created. When World War 3 breaks out and zombies and robot death squads are roaming the Earth, I'm heading for the Saltillo so I can get behind those adamantine doors and feel safe in the Monster Cafe. Can't wait to get that goodie pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am preparing for Sentinels...I have your address right on front of my TV screen in the lower left hand corner so I will not forget.

      Delete
    2. Well, I've recently moved so that address might not be up to date. You'll have to let me know when the time comes to travel state-side and I'll give you my new residence.

      Delete