Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist DVDS I want O edition!

Hey all...Since last Wednesday was the bare bones of N...Here is O to make up for it!

1. Oh God!- A classic on HBO back in the day.  I thought it a bit wrong when watching it because my head was filled with all of that Jehovah's Witness crap so I would love to watch it now with a clean slate.

2. Oliver!- Two titles that begin with O with exclamation points as well!  Wow!  This was also an HBO classic.  I knew all the songs as a lad.


3. On Golden Pond- HBO classic again.  Gee who would have thought!  

4. One flew over the cuckoo's nest- My own mother took me to this.  A four year old kid...I had nightmares about the big Indian chief.  Thanks Nyda!  Ya bitch!  Anyways it IS a well acted movie and it is something that I have come to love over the years.

5. One on One- HBO classic again.  Dad and I loved this movie.  The coach is such an ass.

6. Opportunity knocks- This was Dana Carvey's first outing in a movie in a starring role.   It is hilarious and moving as well.  Works well as a comedy and as a romantic type film.

7. Oscar-  A wonderfully done film!  And it has Tim Curry in it!

8. Out of Bounds- I love love love this film.  Rented the heck out of it on VHS.  BUT...It has not been released on DVD yet.  I hope one day it will.

9. Over the Edge- A movie channel exclusive.  Matt Dillon is awesome in this.  He went on to star in My bodyguard some years later I think.  My years are getting mixed up here.

10. Outsiders-  I think everyone loves this film.  It needs no introduction.


1 comment:

  1. UPDATE! I GOT OPPOURTUNITY KNOCKS AND THE OUTSIDERS. I CAN STRATCH THEM OFF THE LIST.

    ReplyDelete