Hey all...Since last Wednesday was the bare bones of N...Here is O to make up for it!
1. Oh God!- A classic on HBO back in the day. I thought it a bit wrong when watching it because my head was filled with all of that Jehovah's Witness crap so I would love to watch it now with a clean slate.
2. Oliver!- Two titles that begin with O with exclamation points as well! Wow! This was also an HBO classic. I knew all the songs as a lad.
3. On Golden Pond- HBO classic again. Gee who would have thought!
4. One flew over the cuckoo's nest- My own mother took me to this. A four year old kid...I had nightmares about the big Indian chief. Thanks Nyda! Ya bitch! Anyways it IS a well acted movie and it is something that I have come to love over the years.
5. One on One- HBO classic again. Dad and I loved this movie. The coach is such an ass.
6. Opportunity knocks- This was Dana Carvey's first outing in a movie in a starring role. It is hilarious and moving as well. Works well as a comedy and as a romantic type film.
7. Oscar- A wonderfully done film! And it has Tim Curry in it!
8. Out of Bounds- I love love love this film. Rented the heck out of it on VHS. BUT...It has not been released on DVD yet. I hope one day it will.
9. Over the Edge- A movie channel exclusive. Matt Dillon is awesome in this. He went on to star in My bodyguard some years later I think. My years are getting mixed up here.
10. Outsiders- I think everyone loves this film. It needs no introduction.