It is Wednesday Wishlist day....This is the L edition of movies I am dying to get. So let's get into it.
1. Let it ride- I love this movie very much. The offbeat characters etc. It is a tour de force and I have no idea what that means. But man...It is EXPENSIVE on amazon! They really need to re release it. This was my goto movie when I would play commodities.
2. Like Father like son- This is when Kirk Cameron was cool and not a religious wacko that he is today. Great film.
3. Little Big Man- I cannot state how much I love this movie. When I was a little kid I used to run around imitating Dustin Hoffman when he is old man Crabbe.
4. Little Darlings- Saw this one on HBO as a tike. Loved it.
5. Lock up-I know alot of people do not like this movie...I love it though.
6. Logan's Run- I saw it on Cinemax back in the day. A good film for me. It probably does not hold up over time but hey...
7. Longtime Companion- My friend Stephen shared with me this movie about the beginning of the AIDS crisis. Wish I could find my old friend.
8. Lost in Yonkers- This is a great film. Full of fun and laughs and serious drama as well. I highly recommend it.
9. Love at first bite- How I do not have this is beyond me. It must be my curse.
10. Lucas- Back when Corey Haim was cool.