I had made two signs before. The Dungeons and Dragons one and my DC one. But then I had the idea of the playset idea and now my mind is open like never before. I want to do more!
So I am having an internal struggle....I love the classic Piper's pit but I also love the one where Andre turns on Hogan....I love them all actually.
1. Piper's pit- It is a classic I know. But it seems alot of wrestling creative guys have made one before. I like to be different so.....
2. The Barber Shop- The legendary Shawn Micheals heel turn. I do not think anyone has ever attempted a custom of this. Lots of detail!
3. The brother love show- Pretty frickin simple. Carpetted red velvet wood and a curtain. Not much to it.
4. General Manager's office- As you can see someone already did a custom of this...
5. The Funeral Parlor- It is a little too similar to the Snake Pit for me.
6. The TNT show- Now THIS one really tickles my fancy bone. I think a custom of this done by my artist would frickin rule. I spent many nights watching Tuesday Night Titans.
7. WCW interview area circa early 90's...- This one is pretty cool as well.
8. Prime Time wrestling set- It was really only the Brain and the Gorilla talking but....it is still awesome.
But I want your vote! I am leaning towards the Barber Shop or the TNT show though.
These are custom stuff for me...What I REALLY hate are these guys that customize existing figures then sell them on Ebay for higher prices than they paid for the original figures...BUT that is a Controversial Thursday post...