1. Gacy- Since seeing it on Youtube this to me is the definitive version. The Brian Denehy version kinda sucked. In other words I did NOT believe the performance...But this one is great.
2. GalaxyQuest- How can I not own this gem? Great movie! Star Trek come to life.
3. Ghost- Really romantic film!
4. GI Joe- Have not seen it...It probably stinks but hey...It is JOE on film!
5. Going Ape- I haven't seen this one in years. Fresh after making Taxi two of it's stars do this film. I loved it as a kid. Heck it has monkeys in it! But sadly it is not on DVD yet...
6. Good guys wear black- The first Chuck Norris movie I ever saw. The man raping the woman scarred me for life.
7. Good Will Hunting- Just an awesome script. Great acting as well. Very personal movie for me.
8. Groove Tube- Oh yeah! I have it's counterpart in the Kentucky Fried Movie and this is the sequel. So fricking funny and raunchy!
9. Groundhog Day- Love love love this film! I always wonder what I would do with eternity. I would learn SO frickin much that is for sure.
10. Greystoke- This was one if not the first real Tarzan films out there. It told his origin beautifully. Love him mimicking the tiger..