Yes it is Wednesday Wishlist again and I am back. I really want these DVDs that start with the letter H...They are must haves.
1. Hugo the Hippo- Saw this movie as a kid. Loved it. Bought the vinyl soundtrack. Sadly it has not been released on DVD...They say it is racist...I never saw anything racist in it as a child.
2. Hardtimes- Man...What a movie about street fighting! James Coburn is classic with his oneliners!
3. Hardware Wars- Saw this when it premired on HBO all those years ago. I am a Star Wars buff. How can I not have this?
4. Harold and Maude- Maude had life altogther. She is a beaut. Although I do not like her stealing cars...
5. Heavy Metal- Cartoon boobies!!! I gotta see this again! The airplane scene creeped me out as a kid. How did I see these movies so young?
6. Here comes Peter Cottontail- A perrienial favorite at Easter time. I have the other Christmas and halloween classics. I need this too!
7. Hot Stuff- Loved this on HBO as well. I challenge anyone not to laugh their ass off when Deluise smokes that pot....OMG! So funny!
8. History of the World part 1- A Mel Brooks classic. Love it when she deflates herself with the bobby pins...HAHA...
9. Hiding Out- Jon Cryer before the ridiculous 2 and a half men. This movie has drama comedy and romance.
10. How to be a man- I have never seen this. I think I need lessons though.