1. Earth girls are easy- I saw this at a friend's house WAY back in 1991 or so. Hey it has good comedians in it.
2. Eddie Izzard's Dress to kill- This was my father's favorite comedy act. I love it too. We would always go around quoting it in his last year.
3. Eddie Macon's run- I have already said on this blog how much I love this movie. It is a simple plot but very effective. I was a Schneider fan from his Dukes work. It was all about Dukes back then.
4. Elvira Mistress of the Dark- I have not seen this but since I like kooky horror movies I have to get this.
5. Elvira's haunted hills- The sequel to the above.
6. Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas- I gotta get this someday. I cannot die without owning this one. It is my number one Christmas movie favorite but yet NEVER plays at Christmas anymore...
7. Enter the Dragon- Wow...The one karate movie that started it all. I still remember the footprint on the chest.
8. Encino Man- I am an early Pauly Shore fan. Sue me.
9. Excalibur- This movie scared the crap out of me as a kid. It is NOT kid friendly.
10. Ed Wood- How I do not have this is beyond me.