Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist- DVD E list!

 Howdy Ho!  This is Wednesday Wishlist!  My top 10 DVDs I want that start with the letter E!  In fact this is my entire E list.  So here goes!

1. Earth girls are easy- I saw this at a friend's house WAY back in 1991 or so.  Hey it has good comedians in it.

2. Eddie Izzard's Dress to kill- This was my father's favorite comedy act.  I love it too.  We would always go around quoting it in his last year.

3. Eddie Macon's run- I have already said on this blog how much I love this movie.  It is a simple plot but very effective.  I was a Schneider fan from his Dukes work.  It was all about Dukes back then.

4. Elvira Mistress of the Dark- I have not seen this but since I like kooky horror movies I have to get this.

5. Elvira's haunted hills-  The sequel to the above.

6. Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas-  I gotta get this someday.  I cannot die without owning this one.  It is my number one Christmas movie favorite but yet NEVER plays at Christmas anymore...

7. Enter the Dragon- Wow...The one karate movie that started it all.  I still remember the footprint on the chest.

8. Encino Man- I am an early Pauly Shore fan.  Sue me.

9. Excalibur-  This movie scared the crap out of me as a kid.  It is NOT kid friendly.  
10. Ed Wood- How I do not have this is beyond me.



8 comments:

  1. I love Eddie Izzard ... is this the one where he says "Cake or death?"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I almost have that quoted for memory!

      Delete
  2. I also like the part ... "we can't all do big arms"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Frank Sinatra is dead...No he isn't...Yes he is ....

      Delete
  3. some good stuff ... glad at looked at this, gonna have to watch it again, maybe tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot...I can only catch youtube clips...Which is why this is on my wishlist. LOL

      Delete
  4. I think that it was Englebert Humperdink, not Sinatra, but I may be wrong on that. As a kid I loved Emitt Otter. Even made my own versions of the characters out of clay and fur and did a photo story about them. Two years ago I found the DVD in. $5 bin at Walmart. It still has its charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scratch off Excalibur and Emmett Otter~ Got them both.

    ReplyDelete