Monday, March 11, 2013

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives

Yeah....It sucks having not having a camera....Oh well....I have the phone that takes pictures....But not the frickin pen that makes it operate....ARGHHH!

I mean you guys have to see this comic book stand and scaffold my metal guy made!  Whoa!  Anyways my mind is open to making all kinds of other things.  Not just wrestling related.  So I would open it up to you guys.  I already found this as something he could make...
Certainly much bigger than the crap Mattel is going to put out for $250.   This would probably cost me that here.  So my mind is racing....What else could he do?  When I was 6 years old I had the Death Star playset. I flew my Xwing fighter into it and broke it....I was pissed!  But that got me to thinking....How hard would it be for my metal guy to make one?  One more sturdy than my 6 year old counterpart?
Look at this thing?  Instead of buying one for $1,000 I could get this for $100!  And made of metel!  Now that would be cool right?

What do you guys have for ideas?


4 comments:

  1. God, I want a Death Star playset...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to make one. But larger than the original.

      Delete
  2. A metal Castle Greyskull would look sick H.G.!How a bout the Danger Room?Or the long bridge where Prof.X keeps Cerebro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Metal underneath then fiberglass on top...The Danger room is a good idea but Cerebro would not have as much action potential as I would like.

      Delete