Sunday, March 17, 2013

Monster Cafes NEW MENU! Whaddya think?

After the doom and gloom of the witness stuff from the past two days it is time to go for some lighter things...

So...After 4 frickin long years we are finally going to change the menu a bit...What do my fellow bloggers think?  Being specific what pics should I change etc?  Notice the cover of Creepy issue 1.  I got them reading a copy of the new Monster Cafe menu.  I thought it was cool.



Yeah that 40 pesos will be moved onto the menu.  This is a work in progress.  In fact since this was made we have already made some changes to it.  We are almost ready though.  We need it.  Our old menu has become a mess.  We have breakfast items on it and we open at 4 pm!  That is how old it is!

I swear I will be talking about toys and things again.  Still gotta get that camera....




9 comments:

  1. Nice blend of American and Mexican food ... the pics look great, I would not add any more or it would be too busy, just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just happy not to have that annoying breakfast anymore.

      Delete
  2. This is the coolest Menu I've ever seen!!
    Para comezar (to get dinner/lunch started), cenas (dinner), bebidas de la bruja (witch's drinks), mariscos (have no idea how to translate this one).
    :D :D :D
    I'm getting hungry

    ReplyDelete