1. Absorbing Man- He has been done in a little figure form. Hasbro has the mold...So why not? Look at him here! All steel version! Wow!
2. The Stranger- This guy has been around FOREVER! Why not a figure for him?
3. Goliath- This is the Eric Josten version. Awesome villain! Beat Hercules almost to death. He should be around 8 inches to match the other big guys.
4. Atlas- Yeah I am getting two for one on this one. I discovered Thunderbolts by accident. I picked up the first issue on a lark. Very surprised! So it wasn't spoiled for me.
5. Titan- He is a member of the Imperial Guard. Pack him with Husser and I am sold!
6. Meteor Man- Oh yeah! One of Spidey's villains was first named the Looter...Then he became Meteor Man and got BIG like in this classic issue. I want em!
7. The Living Tribunal- I have no idea what I would do with this figure...But putting him in cosmic situations makes sense. I certainly could use him for the Infinity Gauntlet...If I could ever get a Thanos...
8. Eternity- Same as Living Tribunal....Man is this guy trippy or what? He would make great scenes with Dr. Strange!
9. Doombot- They revealed it at Toyfair as seen above. It is just a Sentinel with a Doom head painted silver...It is awesome! Do it hasbro!
10. Genoshan Robot- I cannot find any good pics on the internet but it kinda looked like this. It was featured in Xmen the animated series.
.BUT...I am not done yet...RE-RELEASE Goliath, Giant Man, Galactus etc. I need em! I cannot find them.