1. Catch me if you can- A GREAT film! Love it. Bought a clone of it and watched it several times. Now I feel guilty I have the clone and want the real thing.
2. Chaplin- Downey Jr. before Ironman fame. It first showed off his acting chops.
3. Chasing Amy- This film should be apart of any geek's collection.
4. CHUD- This was one of the first monster movies I had ever seen as a kid. Love all the characters and the plot if you can believe that. I do NOT want the sequel.
5. Circle of Two- A great love story about an older man and a younger woman. Kind of like the situation with my wife only reversed....And the age difference isn't THAT much.
6. Clifford- This little gem every geek should be. I was alot like this kid when I was younger.
7. Creepshow 2- I have part one. I do not have this one. Love it. Shame there are only 3 stories though.
8. Condorman- Possibly the first superhero movie ever made! It may suck I do not remember. I do know that I loved it.
9. Coming to America- Eddie Murphy plays multiple parts in this one. Going to Queens to find a Queen...Hilarious!
10. ConAir- Possibly my least favorite on this list. But I still want it.