1. My star wars figure collection- I had them in a bag when Dad and I took a trip out west. This awesome leather bag. I STILL have the bag but not the figures...Go figure.
2. Animal puppet- I have no idea what happened with this one. One second it is in my home in Atlanta and then whoosh it is gone.
3. Wallet with engraved bears- It had 8 dollars in it. Some kid in the apartment complex stole it from my house. Thought he was my friend...Oh well...
4. Seinfeld Season 5 disc 3- This one was due to my own mother. She refused to eject it from her computer....Next day she threw me out of our house in Mexico.
5. My entire tape collection- Yeah my mother stole this stuff too. She had it in her car and refused to give it to me. It had a great tape in there of a recorded phone call between her and my friend Ed where she states when I had cancer that she refused to help me...Classic Nyda. What kind of mother doesn't care if her own son has cancer?!?!?!