OH yeah....I am a huge WWF fan. I used to be moreso when I lived in the states. I would love to complete my collection...These are the only guys I am missing!
1. Brock Lesnar bone crunching- Oh yeah....Man This figure would steamroll over my whole Jakks collection.
2. Cactus Jack bone crunching- I had him once and sold him when Dad died. He was a great figure.
3. Dudley Boys bone crunching- Imagine these guys and what they could do!
4. Marc Mero Bone crunching- I have the black shorts version. I would like the red shorts. He would pop on the shelf with a brighter color.
5. Diesel and Razer Ramon bone crunching- I had them too. I used them SO much that the paint wore off of each one. Wish I had them back. My Jakks fed needs some Outsider love.
6. Undertaker bone crunching- I need this purple one again. The one I had was during Jakks first run and his arm broke off coming out of the package. I glued it to him and it was never the same.
7. Dave Hebner- Never had this figure. I always wanted an awesome ref figure. I had the generic one but not ole Dave.
8. Legends Classy Freddie Blassie- I had him too. Sold em when my father passed. I used this figure alot. I gave him a finisher like what Xpac had.
9. Hurricane Jamie Nobel Final Count- I love the Final Count figures. Never had these two though.
10. The Dumpster- YES I said the Dumpster. While not a figure I do not have it. Used to love the old dumpster matches these guys put on.