1. Death Star- Oh man....the fun I had with this one! This is the grandaddy of them all folks! But I just looked on Ebay....$1,700!?!?!?!?! What are they fricking crazy???? Looks like I will NEVER own this thing...
2. Hoth playset- This would definitely be my number 2. I loved Hoth. I lived in Georgia where there wasn't much snow. Thius was one I would drag out all the time. Except I was always confused why it was called the Imperial hoth playset...The imperials were NEVER in the snow. So I used the rebels with this one.
3. Turrent probot- Oh yeah...This was the other playset's cousin. So great this was to match it up with the other one.
4. Dagobah- What is not to love about this one? R2 sinks...Luke levitates objects. Wow...
5.Star Destroyer- I suppose this classifies as a vehicle but man...Awesome! Vadar's chamber was spectacular.
6. Ewok village- Ok...I never had this one. I admit it. I was OUT of Star Wars by the time Jedi rolled around. Still....The Robin Hood version DOES look better with the foliage and all.
7. Cantina- This was the first playset I probably owned. Loved it. Funny that a cantina was marketed to kids though.
8. Land of the Jawas- Now that I think about it maybe this was the first. They recommisioned it for a Hoth playset a few years later. But this was the first!
9. Hoth playset redo- Whaddya know? It is the same as above. They recommissioned the Jawa playset to be Hoth. Had this one too.
10. Sandcrawler- I never had this either but I REALLY wanted it. I know it probably also qualifies as a vehicle but...