1. Alien 1979 18 inches- I had this as a kid and have documented about it before. The thing runs $500 for a good shape one. I understand Mcfarlane or someone has released another 18 incher with better articulation...But this was the bomb back then.
2. Halloween vintage blowmolds- I would love to have everything on that shelf! They are hard to find and in some cases expensive on Evilbay.
3. Marx Mountain of Navarone- This was the playset I loved as a kid. It came with so much. Now that some stuff is being repopped I wonder if we will see this.
4. Toybiz big figures- I had all of these but when Dad died....I sold them all. I just wish I had kept the big figures...But all these would be awesome to have.
5. Power records lot- I would love to have these as well. Played them all the time.
6. Original Star Wars figures- Oh yeah...I have three of them but would love more.
7. All of these masks- Look at the vintage horror represented here. WOW.
8.Batman Cold Knight- This is a garage kit but this kit more than anything else I have ever seen depicts what Batman is all about for me.
9. A large plaster cast dinosaur- Hey I can dream big right?
10. Captain Kirk command chair- Oh yeah...Built just for me.