1. Absorbing Man- This is one figure I had that I wish I didn't sell. The detail is awesome!
2. Giant Man- Yeah wish I had him too. Need him badly!
3. The Maestro- A huge version of the Hulk!
4. Onslaught- I was there. I read Onslaught when it was first released. Love the figure.
5. Wendigo- I like the real hair of him.
6. Stegron- A frickin walking Dinosaur! What is not to love?
7. Sentinel- The original Toybiz one is...well let's face it...it is loaded with extras! A shooting fist! Capture stinky mutie chest, and if you hit his knees he falls down!!!
8. Second Sentinel- This is a much smaller version of the big guy. He is still kind of neat. I have no idea why the designers made his fingers suck though.
9. The brood- I was there as well. In fact they were some of my first Xmen comics when the Brood were first introduced.
10. Capcom Sentinel- Look at how awesome this thing is! BUT.....I do not think that Toybiz and capcom ever released him.
So that is it. If ya got any of these send me a note maybe we can work something out.