1. Aladdin-Yeah I want movies one two and three. I love Robin Williams in it.
2.The Accidental Tourist- It is a great love story. Superb acting and one can really relate to the story. My mother took me to see it when it first opened. It was always about HER movies. Never something for a kid. BUT...I loved it.
3. Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein- One of the only classic monster movies I do not have yet. It is funny and scary!
4. The Amazing Spiderman- Saw it with my pastor a few months ago and really liked it. I have the other three and this will fit in nicely.
5. An Innocent Man- It is a hard story but a feel good story in the end. I love it when he gets his justified revenge on those guys!
6. Arthur 2- I have part one which is a classic. Part 2 is still good although alot of people hate it. Burt Johnson is just evil!
7. Apple Dumpling gang- movies....Both comics are hilarious!
8. The Avengers- Yeah I know it just came out. But I GOTTA see it! I have not yet. Just awaiting a cheap DVD is all.
9. And the Band played on- I met one of the real doctors who discovered AIDS in Atlanta. Mary Guinan. Quite a thrill. This movie is a must see. It is poignant and moving. Especially the song at the end.
10. A Nightmare on Elm Street remake- I have not seen it yet. I have heard it is bad but I wonder if people are looking through rose colored glasses about it. Robert England would be hard to beat I am sure.
I will do the B's in the future..