1. Sgt Slaughter- He is my number one. Great figure. He was offered for a limited time to GI Joe collectors..
2. Big BossMan- He is definitely number 2. I loved him when he was with the Twin Towers with Akeem vs. Hulk Hogan.
3. Haku-He is one of the missing Heenan Family members I still need.
4. The Warlord- I would team him with my Ax and make Demolition since LJN never made a Barbarian nor a Smash figure.
5. Andre the Giant Heel- I have the big haired version but not this one.
6. Ted Dibiase- the last LJN I need. I have them all except for these 6. I picked him last because I hate the wad of cash in his hand.
The following ones below this are from Jakks...
7. Ric Flair-Got to have me Flair. I can pit he and Hogan in epic battles.
8. Steve Austin- The man that every young guy wanted to be in the late nineties.
9. Eddie Guerrero- I gotta have this figure too. Look at that swagger the figure has.
10. Mankind- He is awesome. Good sculpt too.