1. Arnold Schwarznegger A portrait- I read this cover to cover and loved it during my working out era.
2. The Calvin and Hobbes collection! I WISH I had these. I laugh out loud at the hijinks Calvin goes through.
3. Rocky Horror Creatures of the night- During my time in Rocky Horror I collected all the books I could find. This and it's sequel are paramount to get again.
4. The official history of the Friday the 13th films. It is a must have. I was there from the beginning. I even loved the last one. The only one that is non cannon for me is part 9. I saw it once and promptly got nude and showered off while the DVD burned in the trashcan. Utter crap that movie was.
5. ANY old school Dungeons and Dragons books- I have none. Not even any modules. Am dying for some. Especially the Monster Manuel.
6. ANY of the old school Hardy Boys books with the blue spine. They would be great for a rainy day. None of this new Hardy boy stuff.
7. ANY wrestling biographies- All I have is Roddy Piper's. It was great but am anxious to read the other ones. Except the rocks in the lower corner. I have heard it is just fluff.
8. Watership Down- Love the movie...Love the book. I am surprised I haven't found this in Laredo yet at Goodwill.
9. The Batman the animated series book. How it came about etc. Still the best Batman cartoon ever made.
10. The Crestwood Monster books- I cannot believe ME, with a Monster Cafe has none of these. It is a crying shame I tells ya...Hoping to find at Goodwill.
Bonus! The Dummies books...I love learning about things. Now not outdated things like Personal Computer for dummies 1995 edition or anything like that. But stuff that is always consistent. I have seen Dummies books on almost every subject. I bought one at Goodwill recently. The only one I have...How to adopt a pet. Has good info in there.