1. Nobody-No...Not Henri Ducard's son...This is the ORIGINAL Nobody! He was a lowly mailman that nobody noticed. He was a no body...He became so depressed he murdered people on his mailroute. He died that issue but it was compelling for me.
2. The Savage Skull-A serial killer of cops! He was a cop himself until he was disfigured. I remember reading the story as a kid and it quite the impact on me. I have not seen this book since I was 15.
3. The Black Spider-Think of spiderman vs. Batman! Except without the powers...He was some kind of ninja if I remember. He MIGHT be on someone's list. He is a little well known.
4. Black Mask-I know what you are saying....He is already a popular villain. But this is when Black Mask FIRST made his debut! I like this look a hell of alot better than the skull look. I want this gangster Black Mask.
5. The Snowman-Not a traditional Batman villain. In fact it may be his only appearance. He is the son of a woman and a Yeti. COOL!
6. Dr. Phosphorus- He MIGHT be on some peoples lists...He is kinda well known. How can Batman stop a guy continually on fire?
7. The Squid- He had the potential to be a great Batman gangster. He talked funny etc. Too bad Croc killed him early on.
8. Calender Man- Now I know what you are saying...MATT ARE YOU CRAZY? Yeah I know Calender man is popular...When they CHANGED his character to be some kind of Hannibal Lector sort of thing...I can appreciate that. But I also like this one. I love this costume! I could have both versions of the character.
9. The Nightstalker- He just resonates cool...Plus I am running out of villains from my era that were not TOP villains.
10. The love killer- This guy kills women with an ax. Nuff said.
So that is it. I know these will never get made but if I ran Hasbro I would get the DC license and make these. Sure they would be pegwarmers but what the hey...