Saturday, October 6, 2012

Score Saturday: The original American heroes!

Remember last Tuesday when I blogged about the Army Men I bought?  No?  I had my waiters paint them yesterday and this is the result!  Cheap knockoff army men look much better now and ready for action.
These badboys are 5 inches!  Not the little ones.
Checking for mines can be dangerous work...

When SHIELD is too busy with a super criminal they call these guys in to settle disputes of a non superpowered nature.
 Yeah I am pretty happy to have these Marx soldiers!  I hope one day to find the Marvel Superheroes minus Iron Man and the Marx 5 inch Cavemen!

3 comments:

  1. Great paint jobs!I like the way they painted the bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEah they painted them like they were going through mud.

      Delete