Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Toy Tuesday; he had this crazy idea about breeding pine trees.

Oh yeah...We do not get alot here in Mexico....But what we DO get are KNOCKOFFS!  I hated them when I first moved here but now I see the value in them.  I picked up some of the old Marx Army men 5 inch and some trees.
Yeah I am a child from the seventies.  I loved the Marx army men.  What I even liked more was TimVee which Reis over at Lair of the Dork Horde has already covered.

These little trees I thought worked perfectly with my 3 inch figures. 

Imagine they are on Felucia or something like that.  This was only a fraction of the bag.  There were so many trees in there!  $5 is all it cost!  A steal!

But in my world SHIELD is in the jungles of Wakanda! 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they? I saw they would be perfect with 3 inch figures!

      Delete
  2. Cool looking trees! Green army men were a staple of my childhood. Love those things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one aspect I like in Mexico. Knockoff stuff! These trees were sold by the pack! I just WISH I could find some knockoff Marx Marvel guys. Would kill for those.

      Delete
  3. I've seen these little green army men alot at Dollar stores and such and wonder why they don't release some with current looking army/web gear,unless they already do and I don't know about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But these are not the little green army men. These badboys are 5 inches!

      Delete