Monday, October 1, 2012

League Assignment: Halloween costume!

Remember when Halloween was a big deal? I mean, a BIG deal? What was the most legendary costume you ever wore? What would you dress up as this year?

Halloween was always a huge deal for me.  I liked it more than others around me that is for sure.  But as far as legendary costumes I had?  I had this...
That is about it.  What I remember more about Halloween were the decorations. 
What would I dress up for this year at age 40?  Lord have mercy...I gotta run my cafe this year.  But in fantasyland....I would wish for an adult sized version of that Spidey costume I could wear.  That would rule!

9 comments:

  1. Looking at that box I swear that is the one I sold on Craigslist a few years back! lol
    Should have never let it go...but I did get a Masters of the Universe Hordak Ben Cooper Costume to replace it....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could have been. I stole the image off of Google.

      Delete
  2. Mustve had a bunch of those Spidey masks bck then....stapled the heck out of them every time the string fell off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just always bought a new one. Not today though.

      Delete
  3. I think you should wear the Spidey costume despite it not being adult-sized. I guarantee you will FIND A WAY to look awesome in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac will be dress as Hulk for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. an adult size of this WOULD rule! i've been thinking of dressing as Spidey this year, need to get my shit together. need a mask & gloves- i have the perfect t-shirt already

    ReplyDelete