Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I am a Star Wars guy....AND a little behind...

So wifey and I shop till we drop today buying stuff for the cafe....So I was out in Mexico central not knowing what just happened.  I come back to find Topless Robot talking about something.  THEN my computer decides to be slow as Christmas as I am awaiting said news to load. 

Disney has bought Star Wars.....AND they are coming out with another one in 2015?  Will the world even be around by then?  With talk of economic collapse who knows?  But WOW!  I thought it was over with episode 3.  Here we go...

Will Luke be in it?  Meaning Mark Hamill?  Carrie Fisher?  They better start filming their scenes soon before they croak...

Is Indiana Jones included in this deal?

Now with Disney owning Howard the Duck via Marvel AND George Lucas could they do another one?

I just hope it means MORE TOYS!!!!

The only thing that would send me off my seat like a little girl is if Disney also acquired the WWE...

6 comments:

  1. Pretty weird news, but I'll take an Episode 7. I wonder what this means for the live action series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird for me...It seems like the right thing to do.

      Delete
  2. Indiana Jones is included in the deal and if Disney keeps its current trend you will get LOTS of toys to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salvating at the prospect...Oops...got spit on the keyboard.

      Delete
  3. I'm all for it! They've done right by Marvel as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete