1. Airplane! I love the first two movies although the Zucker bros had nothing to do with the sequel but man was it good. This deserved a third part! It is number one on my list for a reason! I STILL laugh all these years later.
2. Fantastic Four- Yeah I am a Marvelite. Everyone hated this series but again I buck the trend. I liked it. Would I have prefered a normal Galactus and not a cloud? Sure I would have. Not sure why the producers let it get on without it especially in this day and age of digital effects.
3. Fletch- If you are not a Fletch fan then leave this blog! I then can run off the only two people that actually read it. No really I love Fletch! Chase´s comic timing with the sarcastic insults just warmed my cockles...
4. F/X- These movies were awesome! Great special effects and good acting. Good stuff. Should have had a third part! It gave Bryan Brown something to do other than play second fiddle to Tom Cruise´s Cocktail movie which he stole the show by the way!
5. Grease- Good musical. The first one of course and also the second one. Songs you could really sing along to! They play them on Mexican Saltillo radio all the time. Go figure!
6. Grumpy Old Men- These movies are like comfort food to me. I could see myself in my retirement years living like these guys. Chasing after old gals, fishing, and drinking beer. The two stars decided to do the crapfest that was Out to Sea instead of a third one. Bad move! It could´ve been great! Now both stars are dead.
7. Yes should have been a trilogy. Scott should have come back for the third one. The second one sure was BLAH!
8. Hot shots- Laughed like heck at this movie and it´s sequel! Great times. Favorite is when Sheen and son pass each other on the boat.
9. Conan- Reis over at DorkHorde would appreciate this one. It needed to be a trilogy. Arnold WAS Conan. Not that new namby pampy Momoa kid. Arnold had it. He was chiseled out of granite.
10. Speed- Yes speed. The first movie is a classic and while many people hated the second one because of a lack of Keanu. Well, I think it rocks.
Bonus- 48 hours. Sheer comic genius. Should have been a trilogy too.
Are there any I missed?