Since Juggernaut has already been made and I was NEVER a fan of the Black Cat pick number 4 goes to the Cobra! But I am cheating a little. A couple of years later I was snooping around other comics. Came across a GREAT arc in Captain America where he goes against the Serpent Society! So I do want Cobra but also the rest of the Serpent Society. And not any of the King Cobra crap. I just want good old fashioned Cobra.
5. Mr. Hyde. That is right. If you read that issue of Amazing Spiderman 231 at the end was a GREAT revelation. Hyde standing on top of the roof gazing down at Spidey. Here it is...
That was the end of the issue. It MADE me want the next one! You can thank Mr. Roger Stern the writer of ASM for that! In issue 232 Hyde is awesome! Smashing things etc. He is like the Hulk. I was a young comic reader and we had just had the Juggernaut smash the city up good and here was Hyde doing to moreso! It was a treat!
6. Mutated Tarantula Oh yeah! In issue 233 Spidey fights the Tarantula, in issue 234 he gets transformed into a monster tarantula. In issue 236 he mutates more into a HUGE tarantula. But I would not want that one. I want this one! He is half Tarantula half himself. It is kind of like Doc Ock in a spider´s form. He looks great! Plus....I figure Hasbro will make Human Tarantula someday soon.
7. The StiltMan Yeah I know. He gets a bad rap in the comic world too. BUT he was in issue 237 fighting Spidey. Having no idea at the time he was primarily a Daredevil villain I was quite taken with him. Would love to see an MU figure of him with interlocking legs so he could be the size of a Sentinel in height. I heard the Punisher shot him dead in the comics. Oh well...
8. HydroMan... At this point in my comic buying I started to explore back issues I had missed. Morrie Bench makes his debut in issue 212 two issues before 214 with the Trapster. He had such a simple origin! He was created as a result of the SubMariner and Spidey fighting on a ship where he fell in the water and exposed to radioactivity. Great villain. Then just 5 issues later he fights the Sandman and turns into the mud monster!
9. Boomerang. Now out of everyone on my list so far this guy probably has the best chance of being made. After reading Amazing Spiderman for awhile I started to check out his sister...No....not that kind of sister. I mean the other comic starring Spidey the Spectacular spiderman! Issue 67 had Boomerang the killer who keeps coming back! He was trying out to be the Kingpin´s new assassin! Great gimmick! All kinds of trick Boomerangs. A sonicrang, etc. This was before I knew anything of Hawkeye with his trick arrows etc.
10. The original Scorpion! Yeah I know they already made one for the 3 inch line but I do not recognize him at all. Spectacular Spiderman 21 was where I was first introduced to the Scorpion. And since I have not picked up a recent comic since 1998 all I know is not Mac Gargan is Venom. WHAT? Stupid....Toybiz even made the Scorpion but again....I want one with his original suit. With NOTHING shooting out the end of it!!! Just a blunt end would be great.
So that´s my list! We will see if it changes in the coming year as probably some of these get made. Would love to know what fellow collectors want for the Marvel Universe line that have not been made yet. Leave a comment below!